- Our Vision To be the leading source for foot and ankle care through surgery, education, research, technology, and prevention
- Our Mission To enhance and extend the quality of the lives in the community
- Our Core Values are based on patient centering, clinical excellence, and community awareness.
Ronald Belczyk, DPM is a reconstructive foot and ankle surgeon who specializes in the treatment of traumatic, degenerative, congenital, and acquired disorders of the lower extremity. Upon graduating from Samuel Merritt College of Podiatric Medicine, Dr. Belczyk went on to complete his Podiatric Surgery Residency at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, and achieved multiple fellowships in the United States, Russia, Switzerland, and Greece. His advanced fellowship training included comprehensive education in amputation prevention, diabetic foot complications, deformity correction, and wound closure techniques.
Since 2010, Dr. Belczyk has been dedicated to successfully healing wounds and preventing foot amputations for high-risk patients who were suffering from gangrene and severe infections. His unique approach to saving limbs and restoring the maximum level of mobility is made possible through a combination of collaborating with highly trained specialists, advanced wound care modalities, soft tissue reconstruction, and custom orthopedics.
Dr. Belczyk’s commitment to clinical excellence begins with a thorough diagnosis of a given condition, an individualized treatment plan, wound care follow-up, and a compassionate understanding of his patient’s needs.
Patients can be seen at:
- The Center for Reconstruction & Wound Healing
4911 Van Nuys Blvd, #100
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
- Thousand Oaks, CA
2220 Lynn Rd, #102
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
- Burbank, CA
2601 W Alameda Ave
Burbank, CA 91505
Stockdale Podiatry Group
110 New Stine Rd
Bakersfield, CA 93309
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Sherman Oaks Hospital
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Pacifica Hospital of the Valley
- Mission Community Hospital
- For virtual consultations and second opinions, log onto e-visit & schedule an appointment with Dr. Belczyk.